View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valimaar

re: Kin officers not doing their job.

Fira check your FB messages.  Great to get some concrete news so we can stop worrying.

Also no single person is to blame and no single person can do anything to make things better.  It will take all of us, but we do need some direction and leadership.

Valimaar

Sorry I missed the meeting I sort of urged everyone to have.  I had a funeral this afternoon and a date tonight.  I am sure everyone knew or said whatever I had to say anyway.  Good people will find a solution to our problem and keep this great group of people together.

Val/Gal  Steve

Tanais-Feuilleverte
Officer

Sure do miss having your laughing face around, Fira!  Expensive problems, which of course come

with being a house owner.  Be safe in your travels and we'll see you when you can be on!  Love

to you and Greg!

-Tan

Nuovaa
Officer

Awww, Fira, we love and miss you. Thanks for keeping us posted! Hope to talk to you soon or when you get back <3

Firawing1
Officer

Awarded:

I am guilty - sort of. I love the people in this kin and this kinship. We were gone for Christmas for almost two months then a wedding in Sedona where we took extra time. At home I left a message in the shout box. We lost our boiler and heated one room with electric heat because our backup heat the fireplace also broke. A radiant heated floor is unusual in the mountains here and getting someone who knows how to fix it at a decent price took a long time. The computers were not in the heated room so I learned to read again and used my Kindle Fire and kept warm. Also because we are leaving again for NZ in a month there is a lot to do in a big house after being gone and knowing you are gone again. A lot of cleaning and stuff that any of you that own homes knows there is to do.

I am sorry I have not been on - will get on more but also have family obligations like tonight I cannot be at the meeting because we are going to my brothers who I have not seen since before Christmas and tomorrow is Valentines so Greg and I are doing something together. 

Sorry Tan about your surgery. You take care of self and dont you dare apologize for doing that. Nunu this is your last year in HS - you enjoy and study hard and get those scholarships!!! I I will look at the calendar and what I need to do outside of game and Host some fishing but fishing purples will not fix the kin if ppl are leaving which I understand some already have instead of stepping up to do things. 

This might just be a quiet time. Maybe join in with other kins til our members can play more. Ed FINALLY is really busy with work, has a wife, a home and two teenagers so he needs what little time he has to play to relax and have fun. No one needs the burden of a grumbling kin. YUCKEEEEEE!!!! That would make Cele step down in a hurry and we need him.

Galdoor you are one awesome man and I reiterate your concerns for this kin. Those who leave instead of stepping up to help are not helpful in the long term so I wish them well. Would be nice if until we get our feet up we could just do things with others. At any rate - keep me informed of what is going on. I have kept my promise as an officer. When I can be one I try to do things for the kin and I have kept ppl informed when I cannot play or am away. 

I was thinking of putting a fishing raid on the 22nd, the last sunday of the month, like we usually did. but if you want to do it, go right ahead!! haha

I think Fira may pop on for a visit... but next month she's leaving for NZ again, I believe. So we gotta start doing the fishing raids because if we wait, it probably won't happen for a long time. :)

Tanais-Feuilleverte
Officer

Sorry if someone was counting on me sometime 2 days ago to come on and try to do some deeding.  Recovering from surgery and I just never know when I need to lie down and have a nap.  Or today...when I just couldn't seem to get warm enough and had to go back to bed and put piles of blankets on.  Sucks when I'm so cold that I have to pile on 3x the number of blankets I have on just to try to get warm.  :(   On the upside of things and hopefully now halfway through recovery.  Will find out tomorrow if the surgeon's thinking 4 weeks out or 6 wks.  Hoping for just 4.

I'll see on Friday if I feel like I might be up for hosting a fishing raid of some sort on Sunday.  Was hoping to have it FOR Fira since she never gets to get in on the fishing fun, but no clue when she might be back.

Tan

Celebrimbros
Officer

I agree, Valimaar. I'm as guilty as anyone else. So, I spoke to Ed and we decided to have a kin meeting this Friday at 9:00 pm EST. We don't want this to be a blaming session, we just want to figure out the problems and find a solution. I will send a kin Mailing in game. 

Celey

Hey everyone,

Nobody wants to say anything... so I will.  I understand RL gets in the way.  I know first hand.  But when people get busy or have problems and can't get on... the others need to step up and do what they said they would.

This kin will die soon unless someone does something.  Some are talking of leaving, because the kin is no longer working for them.

It would really be sad to see this great group of people fall apart.

Galdoor/Valimaar

Last edited by Valimaar on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swords & Spirits Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: