View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuovaa
Officer

re: Onyx's Hide n' Go Seek with Riddles!!!! Wed. October 1st

Onyx hosted an awesome Hide n' Go seek event that consisted of solving several riddles in order to find out her location!!!

First riddle: Upon the darkness where shadows dwell, you will see the cargul will never fail, to open dread upon you heart this is where you will find a good place to start.

Second riddle: Getting closer I feel your presence, look into the mist and into the distance. What seems lost can be found a secret place worth a hundred pound. With open arms they will greet you while you gaze at the pond beneath you.

Third riddle: The feeling I had beseeched me! It wasn't you I sensed but something else that want to eat me! Eight legs so long so daring, with eyes so dead while glaring, I can see the blood dripping from her fangs, Oh, please hurry! This monterous being my bow awakened. Looting at the expense of her tiny broodlings.

Turned out to be.. Bogbereth's cave in Himbar, Angmar! (Nunu's graphics aren't as brilliant as Fira's :))

1st - Nunu 15g & rolling pin   2nd - Irondain 10g & essence reclamation scroll  3rd - Cheekylord 5g & Supreme essence of tact mit

Hope to see more next round, Onyx wants to try every wednesday!!!

Nuovaa
Officer

re: Onyx's Hide n' Go Seek with Riddles!!!! Wed. October 1st

Winner gets to pick who hides next time!!!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swords & Spirits Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: