View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sans-Mathi-Tzyn
Officer

re: PvMP+

For anyone who goes out onto the moors, I highly recommend they download and install this plugin. It shows total infamy/renown, comms, has a map, gives a breakdown of how much inf/renown you've earned over the last day, hour and 10 mins, plus it gives several other little tidbits such as alerts you in BIG YELLOW LETTERS across the screen that you (or someone in your raid/group/fellowship) has received a key or lootbox. I haven't tested it to see if that last part works in skirms/raids/instances freepside but may do so during the next one I go on, with Sans.

Click Here to go to the LoTROInterface site to download the plugin. There are instructions on the site (click the link below the Download button) on how to install the plugin, don't worry it's really easy. :)

LotRO - Arkenstone - Sansanor 100 Hunter; Saffriel, 83 RK; Pypskweek, 81 Warden; Mathilanakh, R11 Warg
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swords & Spirits Forum Index -> PvMP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: